Companies from across the industry spectrum manufacture products that need silicone rubber components. These components must adhere to stringent regulations – the performance of your product and the reputation of your company depend on this accuracy.
This is why bespoke tooling, and in particular the development process behind the creation of these specific tools, is so important.
A specialist silicone manufacturer with bespoke tooling design capabilities, such as Advanced Materials, will ensure the high level of accuracy and efficiency that you demand. Whether you have a profile design that is ready to go, or you require support in designing a gasket, a specialist will deliver an expert service that guarantees quality and precision.
The benefits of a silicone producer with an in-house tooling design team
Here are 10 reasons why you should use a specialist silicone rubber manufacturer with an in-house tooling design team:
- A specialist has the design capabilities and resources, such as CAD and CAM technology, to create exact silicone gaskets for your application, without the need for third-party input.
- A specialist silicone rubber manufacturer can provide 2D and 3D sketches to communicate ideas and showcase your tooling solution design.
- A specialist has the flexibility to work from your sketches, drawings and samples, and the expertise to design tooling that will provide the best solution for your application.
- Once you have approved the gasket design, a specialist can immediately create a tooling prototype for testing.
- A specialist silicone rubber manufacturer can test your prototype and samples to ensure that your tooling solution meets your exact requirements, which will reduce the time to market of your product.
- A specialist silicone rubber manufacturer can use in-house wire erosion machinery to cut even difficult-to-machine materials to a very high accuracy, meeting exacting tolerances and standards.
- A specialist silicone rubber manufacturer with computer numerical control (CNC) router capabilities can cut complex tools, and intricate sections into extrusions.
- By having the in-house technology and expertise to vulcanise silicone rubber into rings, frames and many other formats, a specialist has the ability to produce and modify a range of tools that create perfect joins and bespoke gaskets.
- Once your samples have been tested and approved, a silicone manufacturing specialist can immediately mass produce your component.
- With your tooling application now in the system, should you need to order more extrusions, seals, etc., (whether it is a low- or high-volume order), a specialist can quickly and efficiently produce, package and deliver high-quality components.
Bespoke tooling for companies from across the industry spectrum
Companies from a wide range of industries (from food and drink and construction, to automotive and aerospace) work with silicone manufacturing specialists, such as Advanced Materials, to create bespoke silicone products. These experts ensure the accuracy of tooling solutions, which are used to create components that are integral to the performance of a huge variety of everyday, essential and high-profile products.
Want to know more about Advanced Materials bespoke tooling services?
Contact us on 01903 713566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.