As a UK-based silicone rubber extrusions manufacturer, we are pleased to say that we have supplied a huge variety of extrusions for clients all over the world, for many years.
It’s our guarantee that the services we offer customers are on a world-class level. But, what exactly is it that makes us able to say that we’re a market leader?
In this blog, we look at what you should expect from a UK-based silicone rubber extrusions manufacturer and why it can be a benefit to work with your suppliers in the UK.
UK silicone rubber manufacturing
Advanced Materials’ customers don’t only benefit from the expertise that comes with over 30 years’ history. We’ve used that experience to ensure that, as a UK-based silicone extrusions manufacturer, we also offer the following:
- Full traceability, and Certificates of Conformity upon request.
- ISO 9001 accreditation – this sets out the criteria for a quality management system which ensures reliability throughout your product life cycle.
- Bespoke tooling – CAD CAM technology allows us to design and create bespoke rubber extrusion tooling quickly and precisely for any specification.
- Product development assistance – make use of a team of experienced professionals who can help ensure you get the right extrusion for your needs.
- Supply chain excellence – we source the highest quality materials that will best suit your bespoke application.
For extra convenience you can order smaller quantities of our products online at any time of the day or night. Just search for and select exactly what you need, with our simple click-on images of extrusion designs, get an instant quote, then place your order.
Or, there’s also the option to send your design to our Technical Director, Villeater Gladman Villeater@amsilicones.co.uk who will be pleased to advise you as to whether we can produce what you need.
Benefits of reshoring to UK silicone suppliers
You may feel that it is cheaper to source your silicone manufacturing from an overseas supplier, but there are many long-term savings and benefits to be made by reshoring your manufacturing to the UK.
These include the following:
- The ability to physically ensure supplier quality and regulatory compliance
- The availability of credit terms to improve cashflow and reduce cash gaps
- No fitting around offshore holiday shutdowns
- No inconvenient effects from different time zones
- No worries about the exchange rate when buying goods in a foreign currency
World class quality, environmental care and regulatory compliance
Quality and precision are the main focus in our manufacturing and we pride ourselves on providing solutions for a host of industries.
In addition to working to the ISO 9001:2015 standards, we also comply with ISO 14001 which sets out the criteria for an environmental management system that a company or organisation can follow, to ensure any environmental impact is being measured and improved. (Copies of our certificates are available upon request and can be downloaded on our website).
We are also committed to sustainable developments which enable the reduction of energy consumption and emissions, such as environmentally friendly wastage and disposal and effective recycling initiatives.
Get in touch with a member of the team today
Advanced Materials is a leading supplier of silicone rubber extrusions. To find out more about our silicone rubber manufacturing services contact our expert and friendly team on +44 (0)1903 713566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.