Silicone elastomers are suitable for use in a wide variety of applications and industries due to their stable, non-reactive properties and their resistance to extreme environments and temperatures.
Our market leading rubber extrusions can be seen in a diverse range of applications such as:
- Withstanding the incredible stresses and temperature extremes of the aerospace industry,
- Our silicon rubber products help in the design of modern buildings within the construction industry. They can be fitted to glass, steel and plastics.
- Silicone’s wide temperature range makes it ideal for energy and lighting applications.
- Temperature resilience, non-stick properties and FDA compliant make our silicone rubber ideal for use in food & drink processing.
- The demand for high performance materials in rail and mass transit means it is crucial for our silicones to meet tight tolerances and specifications.
- Silicone is perfect for preventing water and dust accessing LED lighting systems.
- Our silicone elastomers are ideal for the applications and strict regulations within the pharmaceutical and medical industry where cleanliness, ease of sterilisation and non-reactivity are essential.
- Our silicone delivers the strength and durability needed in applications throughout the automotive sector.
Silicone rubber is suitable for many more applications so if you have a query please call us now on 01903 713566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.